Unreal Engine Artist
Position: Unreal Engine Artist
Job Type: Full Time
Join our team as an Unreal Developer responsible for driving the production and delivery of real-time and pre-rendered projects. Bring virtual worlds to life by expertly illuminating interior and exterior sets for production, optimizing assets and scenes. With your expertise in layout and environment creation, transform given assets into captivating virtual realms. Tackle complex technical challenges in the Unreal Engine asset pipeline, ensuring seamless execution.
- Diploma/ Degree in Animation.
- Advanced working knowledge of Unreal Engine.
- Blueprint knowledge inside Unreal Engine is a must.
- Worked under both baked and dynamic lighting scenarios.
- Intermediate to Advanced Knowledge of 3ds max or equivalent.
- Knowledge of AR and VR is a plus.
- Good problem solver
- Deadlines oriented
- Be responsible for the production and delivery of real time or pre-render projects assigned
- Lighting interior/exterior sets for production.
- Asset and scene optimization
- Layout and environment creation using the given assets
- Solve challenging technical issues in the UE asset pipeline
- Review creative process and identify opportunities for tool improvements
- Provide hands-on support to artists regarding asset performance and validation
- Be constantly on the lookout for new developments in the field of real-time tools and workflows.
Apply for this position
Fill the form below accurately indication your potentials and suitability to job applying for.